maanantai 10. helmikuuta 2014 | 19.10

Favorite blogs

I thought that i should list all my favorite blogs. I follow lot of perfect and modern blogs and it's really difficult to list only some of them. Today morning was one of the mornings when you only hope for some miracle to happen. When i got home i did some workout with TRX rope and after that i ate fruits. So fresh and good feeling when you do something for yourself. If some of you are interested of my TRX workout program, i could probably show it on video.  

 Kayture

Tästä

The fashion through my eyes

Tästä

 THE PHOTO DIARY by Sara Lehtomaa

Tästä

The next episode


 Tästä

Tästä

 Kenza

Tästä

 Victoria Törnegren

Tästä

 Angelica Blick

Tästä 

erica mohn kvam


Tästä


Tästä 


Tästä

-crisse

2 kommenttia:

Malli: Simple Grey Variant © Koodikielellä